Premier Carewaiting | Apply
Premier Care waiting Agency Ltd. Aims to provide high quality care and support for people who cannot wholly look after themselves. People receive the service in their own home, at times convenient to them, and in ways they find most agreeable. We have sound principles for the way we run our service. Central to these is our belief that the rights of service users are paramount. We are committed to ensuring that the service provided meets the current regulations for Domiciliary Care.
Objectives of the Service
It is the aim of the company to:
· Provide tailor made services to meet our clients' needs, at an affordable price.
· Provide a suitable service to all client groups who have lost either temporarily or permanently, the ability to carry out, or the means whereby others carry out on their behalf, key tasks and responsibilities necessary for independent living.
· Encourage and assist service users to achieve an utmost level of independence.
· Respond to service users personal and practical needs.
· To provide a service which protects the confidentiality of the personal affairs of service users.
· Deliver a consistent and continuous service in terms of staff and quality of service.
· Ensure all staff attending to clients are aware of the client’s assessed needs.
· To consult with service users about the service they receive.
· To give each service user a copy of their care plan and also information about the service user’s guide. Provide a service sensitive to the client’s, race, gender, disability, culture, age or sexual preference.
· To ensure that the care service as a whole is delivered in accordance with agreed commissioning contracts
24-hour Emergency Staff Cover
At your service 365 days a year.
Tel: 0845 269 3048